Sajama is a ceramic pipe made by using a combination of stoneware and porcelain clays. The resulting patterns from this mix are wholly unique and one-of-a-kind, like snowflakes or fingerprints.
- A hollow interior provides a large chamber for smoke, and the exterior is hand-finished for a smooth feel in the palm
- The bowl of the pipe is hand-glazed for a non-porous, easy-to-clean surface
- Fired in reduction, in a gas kiln at an extremely high fire temperature. The heat renders our pipes especially sturdy, and the reduction process creates an ever-changing array of finishes
- Variations in color, shade, surface texture and size are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected
- Images shown are representative, but may not indicate all variations in these characteristics
Responsibly made in California
Materials: Stoneware + Porcelain
Size: Measures approximately 2.5” by 4”
For tobacco use only.
This product is handmade and can slightly vary in shape, size and color.
Ships only to contiguous 48 U.S. states.
Pipes may require special handling and age-verification upon receipt.