This pipe is beautifully constructed by Kenni Field themself. Sanded porcelain smoking pipe with a glazed packing bowl and interior.
- Variations may exist due to the handmade nature
Size: Approx dimensions: 3" x 2.75”
- Step 1: Soak in isopropyl alcohol for 10-15 minutes and rinse.
- Step 2: Fill a pot with a solution of roughly 2 cups water to 1 tablespoon of dish soap, submerge pipe.
- Step 3: Place on the stove and bring to a low gentle boil. Allow to boil for 15-20 minutes. (Do not bring your cleaning water to a rolling boil as it may damage your piece.)
- Step 4: Turn off heat and allow to cool at least 10 minutes before touching.
- Step 5: Remove from pot and rinse well before use. Allow to dry flat-side down.
For tobacco use only.
This product is handmade and can slightly vary in shape, size and color.
Ships only to contiguous 48 U.S. states.
Pipes may require special handling and age-verification upon receipt.
Returns: We don’t accept returns on smoking accessories. All sales are final. Learn about our return policy.
Gift Cards: Design Milk gift cards aren't accepted on this item, sorry!